Undergraduate students, academic advisors and instructors with advising assignments have automatic access to Campus without the need to request access. All other KU staff members serving in a different capacity will need their respective supervisor to submit a request for access.
- Users of the Campus platform should be in an advising role at KU; for example: undergraduate advising, school or department advising, or faculty advisors or serve in a student support capacity in some way.
- Before access can be granted, users must also have completed FERPA training.
Requesting Access to the Campus Platform (two steps):
- Have your supervisor request you be giving access:
- Please fill out and submit the Campus Platform Access Request form.
- Take advantage of Campus Platform Training:
- <WORKSHOP DATES AND TIMES CAN GO HERE>.