Training and Access Prerequisites:
- Users of the Campus Platform should be in an advising role at KU; for example: undergraduate advising, school or department advising, or faculty advisors.
- Before access can be granted or training provided, users must also have completed FERPA1 training.
Education Advisory Board presented e-Learning Modules:
- In order to view the EAB presented webinars you will need create an EAB account (this account is to the eab.com website and not to the Campus Platform itself). The directions for creating an EAB account are as follows:
- Go to the website at www.eab.com
- On the top right of the homepage, click the “Log in now” bar. Select “I’m a new user.”
- The site is member-only access; your username is your university email address
- The “I’m a new user” link takes you to the registration page to complete.
- Click “submit” and you will receive an email in your university inbox containing a confirmation code and a link to login to the website (please check your spam folder).
To See the full list of Training Dates offered this Fall, click here.